[maemo-users] Home networking with Nokia 770

Hello Howard,

I have pretty much the same setup, I connect my 770 to a Linksys WRT54GS
running OpenWRT WhiteRussian RC4. Same WEP config (128 bit key), but I get
my IP address from the Linksys through DHCP. You do have "HEX" in the "WEP
key type" field on the 770, right? My settings are like this:

Default WEP key: 1
WEP key type: HEX
WEP key length: 104 (128) bits
WEP key #1: <my_key_as_26_hex_digits>