Re: [RFC v2] Support of chassis intrusion detection

On Tue, Nov 02, 2010 at 10:29:23AM -0400, Jean Delvare wrote:
[ ... ]
> > Reminds me. I have a set of patches for those almost ready for submission.
> > Hope you didn't do the same work ;).
>
> I just did :( I should have read my mail earlier. Well at least we'll
> see if we agree on what needs to be done and how to do it.

My fault. Nothing you could have done about it. I wrote the patches
after the original e-mail exchange and then forgot about it.
Sorry for wasting your time.

Big question remains - want to go with your or my patches ? I'd suggest yours
unless they are not ready, since you know the code and chips better than I do.
Otherwise I can send out mine for review later today.

Guenter