Re: [RFC v2] Support of chassis intrusion detection

I am sorry tha I do not have the nescesary equipment nor skill set in
order to be able to help test
or contribute with code.

Now since the interface definition is upstreams, I hope that someone
may implement the feature
in at least one of the drivers.