spam

Hi Axel,

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:34:20 +0200, Axel Thimm wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 03:15:33PM +0100, Jean Delvare wrote:
> > I have already asked our administrator (Axel, Cc'd) to erase this
> > offending spam from our mailing list archive. And now, Axel, please
> > _also_ remove this post from Line, as she quoted the message in its
> > entirety :(
>
> Actually the spam was recogniyed at level 3.0, but the filters deny at
> 5.0 and above. Maybe we should lower the spam barrier (which would hit
> a couple of false positives, but better to get an email a month denied
> than be spammed that way).

Thanks for deleting the offending message. There's one more to delete
here:
http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2009-January/025201.html

I've blacklisted that specific sender so hopefully we will no longer be
harmed by similar message... as long as the sender doesn't change.

I am OK with lowering the spam barrier as long as the messages in
question are either rejected or held for moderation, but not discarded.

--
Jean Delvare