spam

Dear Line,

On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 08:46:11 -0500, Pouchard, Line Catherine wrote:
>  Dear list organisors:
>
> Is it possible to keep this kind of spam of the list?

I have already asked our administrator (Axel, Cc'd) to erase this
offending spam from our mailing list archive. And now, Axel, please
_also_ remove this post from Line, as she quoted the message in its
entirety :(

> Maybe restricting access?

This would unfortunately be against our openness ideals. We want our
users to be able to ask for help without going through the hassle of
subscribing (and later unsubscribing) to a mailing list.

What we would need it slightly better filtering, maybe. Alas, it's
difficult to fight against this kind of annoyance.

--
Jean Delvare