Second request to support the 'Analog Devices ADT7476'

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006, Romain Dolbeau wrote:
> Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> > *If* the chip looks very much like an lm85 or an ATDT7463, *and* you get us
> > a full datasheet, we can try to do a spec-sheet-based change to lm85 and
> > carefully review it before you try.  At least it shouldn't oops the kernel
> > :-) and chances are it will actually work fine.
>
> <http://www.analog.com/UploadedFiles/Data_Sheets/402263009ADT7476_a.pdf>
>
> Whenever there's some code to try, I can schedule some downtime
> to test (I just can't do it too often).

Romain,

I am sorry but I have had no time to work in lm85 as of lately.  I didn't
forget your request, but I have done zero work on lm85 on the last three
months, which does not bode well for merging atdt7463 with the kludge fixes
I have locally for adm1027 fan support.

Just so you are not left hanging without any clue of what is going on, even
if the news are not good :(

  Henrique Holschuh