Second request to support the 'Analog Devices ADT7476'

Romain Dolbeau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The ticket support has forwarded me to the mailing list, I hope
> it's ok.
>
> The 'Analog Devices ADT7476' chip has been entered in the
> database as 'not supported yet, one request', so this is
> a seconde request for the same chip :-)

Excellent - youve identified a need, and a potential author   *YOU*

If you want to try, Im sure you'll get help here.
I know nothing of your chip, but perhaps someone here can scan the
outputs you provided,
review a data sheet  (essential bit of info - reverse engineering w/o
specs is hard),
and recommend a best starting point for copy & edit operations.
IE One of the adm*.c files in
    http://sosdg.org/~coywolf/lxr/source/drivers/hwmon/