Second request to support the 'Analog Devices ADT7476'

Jim Cromie wrote:

> Excellent - youve identified a need, and a potential author   *YOU*
>
> If you want to try, Im sure you'll get help here.

I thought of that at first (more experienced people
claim it's basically a grandson of the lm85), but
unfortunately this particular machine is a test machine
at my company, and there's actually people working
on it. So I can't start modprobe'ing some random code
that'll crash it (it's not good behavior for an admin
to prevent users from doing their job ;-)

--
Romain Dolbeau
<romain at dolbeau.org>