Support for Intel 82801GR (ICH7 Family)

  The system is a Dell XPS GEN 5, and the dell mobo part number is GC068.
  I cannot find anymore information about it.

  I'm going to try with the latest sensors-detect and post here the results.

  Matthew

"andre.dantas-vieira at serpro.gov.br" <andre.dantas-vieira at correiolivre.serpro.gov.br> wrote:
  My motherboard is a Intel? Desktop Board D945GCZ
. And i
also re-tryed with the latest sensor-detect and didn't work.

Thanks for all,
Andre.