Support for Intel 82801GR (ICH7 Family)

Andre,

The SE7525GP2 Intel Server Board is also an ICH7, I wonder if they used
the same mBMG chip for monitoring the system board as mine. The dump of
sensor detect looks pretty much the same.

I have some leads I am following on how I can get lm-sensors to use ipmi
to read at least the CPU voltages/temp. The guy who had success did not
get fan speed for some reason.

If I have any success it will be posted here...

Nick

--
Nick Ellson
CCDA, CCNP, CCSP, CCAI,