ipmi-smb, missing in my kernel config?

Just curious if anyone has tried setting up OpenIPMI to help get
lm-sensors to see the Intel BMC chip on the SMB bus?

The docs from Corey lits a module necessary in the kernel "ipmi_smb" and
of all the modules listed in his doces, that is the one I don't even have
an option to select. I am running 2.6.17-gentoo.

I searched back a few revs too, nothing.

Am I missing something? (I mean other than the module ;)

Nick

--
Nick Ellson
CCDA, CCNP, CCSP, CCAI,