ipmi-smb, missing in my kernel config?

Hi Nick,

On 6/30/06, Nick Ellson <grimm at nickellson.com> wrote:

> Just curious if anyone has tried setting up OpenIPMI to help get
> lm-sensors to see the Intel BMC chip on the SMB bus?

At the moment lm-sensors for 2.6 doesn't support IPMI, I'm working on
a new driver ipmisensors which I hope to have a released version you
can test in a couple of weeks at most. You can check the website to
see the current status  (http://bmcsensors-26.sourceforge.net/). For
now you might want to try using something like ipmitool to check
sensor readings.

Yani