Fwd: Re: Question on my mainboard

Dear Rudolf, dear Jean, dear Steven,
(and all the others listening silently to my moaning :-) !!)
thank you so much for your inputs. I will test the suggestions you made,
mainly with regard to loading one driver only. I'll be back with some
comments as soon as I get some details. As I readily mentioned, it may take
some time as things are hard to predict.
lm-sensors is a really nice tool, thanks for all your efforts,
take care

Dieter

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)