Question on my mainboard

Dear listmembers,
I tried to load the 83781d only according to your suggestions, and, yes,
everything is working like before. The driver detects the sensor chips and
reads all values from both chips. And, yes, the 83627 is read out even though
the corresponding module is not loaded. As readily mentioned, the deadlock
takes a while, so I'll wait and report what is happening.

This, however, leads me to the question why there is a different module for
the w83781d and the w83627hf at all - if the first can handle both?
Thanks again
take care

Dieter

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)