Question on my mainboard

Dear Rudolf,
dear listmembers,
after building the kernel with debugging active, I flood my /var/log/messages
file (something like 100MByte per day).
What I get is attached. What is apparent to me is the fact that there are
error messages every other time (I just attached several seconds) and non
regular accesses (should happen every ten seconds) but no hang like before.
So I have to wait a little more. If I am unlucky the delays introduced by the
tons of printfs prevent sensors from crashing my sensor chip. But maybe some
of you guys can understand why the errors are being reported.
Thank you in advance,
take care

Dieter Jurzitza

Tyan Tiger 2460, SuSE 9.3, kernel 2.6.11-SMP (have seen similar issues with
older kernels, too).

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)