project status and future

Hi Axel,

> > can please you enable that extended features as Mike requested (and fix the logo)
>
> I added logo (& favicon), but which extended features are you
> referring to?

Quoting Michael Renzmann a few days ago:

<< Some of the remaining pages, most notably the "supported devices" and
"new drivers" ones, use tables with cells that span more than one row
and/or column. This type of table can be better rendered when support
for "restructured text" is enabled, see:
http://lm-sensors.org/trac/wiki/WikiRestructuredText - any chance we get
this on the lm_sensors Trac installation? >>

I think that's what Rudolf was referring to here.

--
Jean Delvare