trac, svn, mediawiki

Hi Phil and all,

> I can also prep the tickets and get them moved over, too.

About this, it would be great if we could move the tickets to trac
while keeping their original numbers. This means that new tickets in
trac should start at number 2130 or more (we might make it 2201 for
convenience).

This is a problem as we already have a ticket #1 in trac. Can it be
renumbered to 2201? Can we tell trac to increase the ticket numbers
from there?

Also, Phil, how does the old tickets conversion look like? Doable?

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare