trac, svn, mediawiki (was: project status and future)

On Thu, Dec 29, 2005 at 03:06:13PM -0800, Philip Edelbrock wrote:
> > Then, everyone interested in trac can help setting it up. Michael, Phil
> > and others, please get in touch and decide who will do what, and where
> > the application will be hosted. It can be either at Phil's server
> > (which was hosting the older ticket system) or at Axel Thimm's facility
> > (which hosts the mailing list already). I'd rather avoid having a third
> > location for lm-sensors' stuff so as to not confuse people (starting
> > with ourselves).
>
> I will see how hard it will be to implement on my server, unless
> somebody has a better home in mind.

The server hosting lm-sensors.org already has trac&svn support (it is
used for another OSS project, ivtvdriver.org). I can setup trac (and
even svn, converting cvs to svn) in rather shortish time to test it,
if you like. Phil has also an ssh account on this machine to have full
access to trac and friends.

I also had setup mediawiki under http://lm-sensors.org/wiki/ in
August, but never announced it further than to Jean and Phil, as I
didn't know whether it would make sense for lm-sensors.org.

If you'd like to see how trac, svn and mediawiki work in action check
out the ivtvdriver.org project:

wiki:
http://ivtvdriver.org/index.php/Main_Page
trac ticketing: