project status and future

> Then, everyone interested in trac can help setting it up. Michael, Phil
> and others, please get in touch and decide who will do what, and where
> the application will be hosted. It can be either at Phil's server
> (which was hosting the older ticket system) or at Axel Thimm's facility
> (which hosts the mailing list already). I'd rather avoid having a third
> location for lm-sensors' stuff so as to not confuse people (starting
> with ourselves).

I guess Phul and Michael knows better the workflow and configuration of trac, so
I can help with the content filling itself. (convert some pages we already have, create new
docs ideas etc etc.)

However as I already written I cannot guarantee any schedule for this until
end of February. (But hey I will do my best)

> Let's do it! As a general comment, please don't wait for my approval to
> do things like this. Any of you may have much better ideas than I do -
> and more importantly, more time to implement them. Just because I have
> been handling a large part of the lm_sensors project on my own for some
> times now doesn't mean my opinion matters more than any of yours. What
> matters is that the work gets done, so anyone contributing something
> useful in one way or another is right be definition. And I *really*
> would like to see more people contributing to the project, not less.
>
> And BTW: thanks Rudolf for the nice words :)

Well you deserve them for the hard work ;)

Regards
Rudolf