project status and future

Hi all,

I just added the FAQ, feel free to fix it. (several fixme is left there)

I tried to create the Configuration specific part of wiki.
First shot is linked from main page.

We agreed with Jean:

1) upload files via wiki (no svn module)
2) Directories for manufacturers, subdirectiories with model specific pages

http://www.lm-sensors.org/trac/wiki/Configurations/Asus
http://www.lm-sensors.org/trac/wiki/Configurations/Asus/TX97-E

I also hacked up some quick guide how to setup such pages. Anyone here please feel free to enhance it.

The "Identify flow diagram" can wait it is needed to rebuild that anyway.

The only missing thing is the Supported & New drivers pages. They should look like they had to (as Jean wishes)
So lets wait to switch that feature on.

Also someone with trac admin please update the logo ;)

Thanks

regards
Rudolf