VIA vt1211 chip driver for 2.6 available

Hello,

I have made a port of the driver for the VIA vt1211 to the
Linux 2.6.x kernel series. The driver is available at;

   http://hem.bredband.net/ekmlar/vt1211.html

It has been around for about half a year and seems to have
quite many users with VIA mini-itx boards. I have received
very fiew complaints for some time so the driver seems
reasonable stable.

I have received e-mails from users who wonders why the driver
is not included in the kernel, so I send you this mail to tell
that the driver exists.

Please include it in your source tree if you think it useful,
and send me a mail if you think I should correct something.

Best Regards,
Lars Ekman