VIA vt1211 chip driver for 2.6 available

thanks for the contribution.
i've tested your driver, have the following suggestions:
	- make ALL_SENSORS  the default, or even better remove all the #ifdef stuff
	- remove normal_xxx_range defines which cause compile warnings
	- remove uch_config  initialization in vt1211_init_client (trust the BIOS initialization instead,
	    or use setting in sensors.conf)

I've checked in a fix in libsensors so that uch_config can be set by sensors -s.

If you can make these changes, and submit the patch to our mailing list,
with comments and a signed-of-by line, we can get it fed upstream.
mds