Unable to connect to CLEAR Boston under Fedora 14 i686

Hi Inaky,

I tried responding to this a long time ago, but it seems that my message
was too large with the logs and it never made it to the mailing list.
I'm sending it again, but this time I've gzipped the logs and attached
them.  I was out of town a lot recently with the holidays, but I really
would like to get this working and appreciate any time you can spare to
help me with this.

 >So the tip of the source in git has a few patches (attached) which I'd
 >would like to ask you to try. They are probably not the cure, but I want
 >to rule out that was the issue.

I updated wimax-network-service to the latest version from git, which
included your patches.  However the connection still failed; see the
console output inlined below, and the attached logs.  Which Linux
distribution you were able to get the 5150 working under?

 >When I had this applied, I was able to connect here in Portland with my
 >5150. I need to run another test in the other test machine I have where
 >the 5150 is fully connected (both the USB and PCI devices) to see if
 >there are any changes in that, but I don't know if I'll be able to get
 >that machine before Thanksgiving.

I suspect that my system is fully connected, since both the i2400m and
i2400m_usb modules are being loaded.  Can you test this on a fully
connected machine if you haven't already?

Thanks again!

David

----- console -----

$ sudo wimaxd -i wmx0                     # issued at 16:03:00

$ wimaxcu ron                             # issued at 16:04:00
SW Radio is turned ON.

$ wimaxcu scan                            # issued at 16:05:00
Network found.
NSP : Time Warner Cable 4G
         ID          : 51
         Signal      : Excellent
         RSSI        : -46 dBm
         CINR        : 32 dB
         Network Type: Home Network
         Activated

Network found.
NSP : Comcast
         ID          : 48
         Signal      : Excellent
         RSSI        : -46 dBm
         CINR        : 32 dB
         Network Type: Home Network
         Activated

Network found.
NSP : SPRINT
         ID          : 47
         Signal      : Excellent
         RSSI        : -46 dBm
         CINR        : 32 dB
         Network Type: Home Network
         Activated

Network found.
NSP : CLEAR
         ID          : 2
         Signal      : Excellent
         RSSI        : -46 dBm
         CINR        : 32 dB
         Network Type: Home Network
         Activated

$ wimaxcu connect network 2               # issued at 16:06:00
Connecting to CLEAR Network...
Connection Fail: time out