Unable to connect to CLEAR Boston under Fedora 14 i686

Tony --

I've been trying to get this working at home ... which is Porter Square
in Cambridge ;-)  Want to see if anything showed up in your logs about
20 minutes ago?

I did a manual scan to see if I could find GENI, but wimaxcu is only
showing me the commercial networks (CLEAR, Time Warner, Comcast,
Sprint).  In any case I've only ever tried telling it to connect to
network 2 (CLEAR).  But who knows...

What WiMAX adapter are you trying to use to connect to GENI?

Does anyone living in the Boston area have an Intel WiMAX/WiFi Link 5150
working under Linux?  If so ... we should chat. :)

David