Unable to connect to CLEAR Boston under Fedora 14-Alpha i686

Hi Guys

On Mon, 2010-10-18 at 11:16 -0400, Ward, David - 0663 - MITLL wrote:
> Is anyone successfully using the latest Linux WiMAX driver and
> userspace code with an Intel WiMAX/WiFi Link 5150?  Under what operating
> system?
>
> Is the problem that Aaron Gutman is having (see "WiMAX difficulties", 14
> October 2010)  the same as mine?  We have the same kernel, same WiMAX
> adapter, and same result when trying to connect.
>
> I would really appreciate further help with this.

I am really sorry, but I've been swamped and haven't been able to look
further into this.

I use WiMAX daily with FC13/32-bit and v1.5.1 on a 5350.

I finally got a hold of a 5150 and as soon as I have some time, I'll
slip it in a laptop and give it a try, see if I can reproduce the issue.

> Thanks,
>
> David

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux Wireless]     [Linux Bluetooth]     [Linux Netdev]     [Linux Kernel Newbies]     [IDE]     [Security]     [Git]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux ATA RAID]     [Samba]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Device Mapper]