Re: USB-OTG enabled phone mount desktop partitions via USB port

Peter Stuge wrote:
> Googling NET2280EVB-SW finds
> http://www.plxtech.com/pdf/usb/NcApi_Vs_NcFwApi.pdf which explains:
>
> "NET2280 firmware development software is available from PLX as
> “NET2280EVB-SW”. This software applies to the NET2280 EVB and RDK
> boards."
>
> Linux replaces the function of that firmware development software.

I take that last bit back! The firmware they refer to would run
inside the NET 2280 controller. I'm not completely sure if you can
make use of the eval board without *also* having their firmware
development package.

Does someone else know?

//Peter