Re: USB-OTG enabled phone mount desktop partitions via USB port

That's great!

They do have a newer net2282 board though. That's not supported by Linux?

Also, seems like if I want to use this board to resemble an USB mass
storage (which is backed by a ramdisk), I will have to get the
firmware which comes with this company's RDK package? Sadly net2280's
RDK isn't available in the market anymore (though I believe I can
still get the evaluation board or controller. Should I get an
evaluation board or controller?)

I am trying to contact PLX's technical support, however it seems like
PLX is very restrictive on who the provide technical support to.....

Thanks a lot.

Suli

--
Suli Yang