Re: USB Disconnect due to OVER current change with wireless ralink device RT3572

Hello

> What is "pof" file?

Pof file is "Programming Object File",

http://www.altera.com/support/kdb/solutions/rd06042007_805.html

rgds
Suman

--
Rgds
Vijayendra Suman

The only basis for a true and lasting unity of all humanity is the
religion of the heart. The religion of the heart is the religion of
love. People can only be united if they are free from jealousy, hatred
and petty-mindedness. Purify your heart first. Meet hatred with love
and malice with goodwill. The purer you make your heart, the greater
will be the power of your love.