RE: xhci isoc : Not enough bandwidth for altsetting 6

It's a device initialization issue. xHC controller returns 0x11 for
configure command, which indicates the input context is invalid. Perhaps
the driver makes the input context wrongly in some places. Sarah, can
you help check it out?

Thanks,
Andiry