File-backed Storage Gadget on Freelink

I am just installing Freelink to a LS Pro Duo and I am hoping to install the File-backed Storage Gadget to it so that I can use the drive as a mass USB storage drive too.

Really need some advice of what to do.

I am going to install Freelink:-

http://buffalo.nas-central.org/index.php?title=3DCategory:FreeLink

onto the drive tommorrow hopefully then will be trying to get the FSG onto it too, so I can use the drive as a USB drive as well as a NAS drive.

Really need some direction as to putting the FSG onto it.

TIA