Re: USB Disconnect due to OVER current change with wireless ralink device RT3572

Thanks for the prompt reply,

My vendor only provides me with pof file, the version 2.6.28 with me
is quiet stable now
It will be difficult to change it now, full test cycle is required if
i change  kernel.

As you said the current is not dependent on kernel version, it may be
HW problem,

On a power board that is with SMPS power connected this is not coming

If any one has worked on ralink wifi dongle, please tell me what is
the max current required when it starts Tx & Rx  also can i reduce the
power requirement for this device, as i think it should be
reconfigurable for different device type.

Thanks for reply again

rgds
Suman

--
Rgds
Vijayendra Suman

The only basis for a true and lasting unity of all humanity is the
religion of the heart. The religion of the heart is the religion of
love. People can only be united if they are free from jealousy, hatred
and petty-mindedness. Purify your heart first. Meet hatred with love
and malice with goodwill. The purer you make your heart, the greater
will be the power of your love.