Re: USB storage fails to initialize device for MP3 player. How to debug?

Alan Stern wrote:
Try collecting a usbmon trace.  Instructions are in the kernel source
file Documentation/usb/usbmon.txt.

I did so and uploaded the result here:
http://pastebin.org/229586

This is what happens while plugging in this "MP3 player".

Will this help anyone to tell me if there is a chance to fix this or if I should get my money back for this player?

Thanks in advance

Yours

Manuel Reimer