Re: Modified usb-devices.sh script - final(?) version

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 08:32:41AM -0700, Randy Dunlap wrote:
> Frans Pop wrote:
> > On Thursday 25 June 2009, Alan Stern wrote:
> >> In the course of figuring this out, I noticed that Randy's email
> >> address in the comments at the start of your shell script looks
> >> somewhat mangled.  You might want to replace it with
> >> <rdunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> (from MAINTAINERS).
> >
> > Well, it's the address that was included in the script when I started on
> > it, but I agree that it is an awkward address. I did check if it was
> > valid and it seems to be.
>
> It's odd IMO.  Alan, thanks for pointing that out.
>
> > I fully agree that the xenotime address is a lot nicer though.
>
> and is what is used in http://www.xenotime.net/linux/scripts/usb-devices.sh
>
> > Greg: would you mind doing that replacement in both files?
>
> Yes, please.

Now done, and checked into the usbutils package.

Frans, thanks a lot for cleaning this up and getting it all polished, I
really appreciate it.

I'll go do a new usbutils release, as this is a good update, and we had
some other bugfixes.

thanks,

greg k-h