Re: Modified usb-devices.sh script - final(?) version

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009, Frans Pop wrote:

> > P.S.: Is there some reason why the files you attach use DOS-style
> > line endings (CR LF) instead of Unix-style?
>
> AFAIK I don't. And I've never had that complaint before.
> The source files on my hard disk has only 0x0A, and if I save the
> attachment from my sent mail, that has the same.
>
> If my provider adds them, they are even more braindead than I already know
> them to be. But maybe the problem is at your end...

You're right; apparently my email client has strange ideas about how to
handle attachments of MIME type "application" with "7bit" encoding --
an unusual combination, no doubt.  Sorry to bother you...

In the course of figuring this out, I noticed that Randy's email
address in the comments at the start of your shell script looks
somewhat mangled.  You might want to replace it with
<rdunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> (from MAINTAINERS).

Alan Stern