Re: pxa270 udc

Daniel Ribeiro <drwyrm@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>From the PXA point of view its just
>
> UDCCR = 0;
> CKEN &= ~CKEN11_USB;

As the clock calls should be kept at equilibrium, you won't have a chance to
disable the clock from the pxa27x_udc at init time.

If I were you, I'd put that in your board code. As this is tightly linked with
your bootloader, why don't you declare a sysdevice representing your bootloader,
and upon initilization, enforce the UDCCR and CKEN.

That way, if one day you change your IPL/SPL, you'll just have to amend this
little piece of code. Have a peek at arch/arm/mach-pxa/mioa701.c, the resume
code is heavily bootloader dependant, and was isolated in a sysdevice.

If you can't, propose a patch to pxa27x_udc, and we'll see if that fits ...

Cheers.

--
Robert