Re: pxa270 udc

Well, I still haven't gotten the ethernet gadget to show up on my host
machine, but I did get the framebuffer working :)

It's wierd, the handheld shows that usb0 is configured as an ethernet
gadget, but on the host machine, it doesn't change (it's still showing
up as a 'generic ppc flash device').

I'll have another go at it sometime this week.