Re: [RFC] ARM i.MX21 Host Controller Driver

David Brownell wrote:
> > > If it supports high speed, you might trip over something I
> > > just saw (and confirmed with a Beagle/480):  sometimes it
> > > will misbehave with the OUT tests, and stop responding until
> > > the endpoint gets reset for the next test.
> > >
> > Thanks for the info anyway.
>
> Something you're more likely to run into is the ep0out test
> case failure I saw.  Again, it *might* be specific to my
> test setup ... the first (64 byte) data packet got written
> to the peripheral, from then on it was ping/nak until the
> request timed out and got aborted.  Specific to "test 14".

Test 14...that's the control OUT test, right? I think it used to work,
but I guess it's one of the transfer types most likely to regress since
many gadgets don't require such transfers.

I've been doing a bit of bare-metal USB programming on UC3 chips
lately...I guess I should take a look and see if anything looks stupid
in the light of that additional experience...

Haavard