Re: [RFC] ARM i.MX21 Host Controller Driver

>> I was planning to do this a bit later but now have a ATNGW100 on order :)

Got it now, booted it ok but haven't run usbtest yet.

> It's a hand little board ... you may want to replace the
> firmware on the board with the latest avr32 buildroot,
> and other tools.

I'll probably update the kernel (it has 2.6.18) so I can add any
traces if needed.

For usbtest is there a good reason to update the buildroot userspace?
My understanding is that I only need gadget zero in the kernel on the
device side and the rest runs on the host.
Have I misunderstood something?

> I think the i.MX21 is full speed only, right?

yes

> If it supports high speed, you might trip over something I
> just saw (and confirmed with a Beagle/480):  sometimes it
> will misbehave with the OUT tests, and stop responding until
> the endpoint gets reset for the next test.

Thanks for the info anyway.

> - Dave

Martin