Re: ci_hdrc_tegra hard locks kernel when set to dr_mode = "otg"

01.10.2019 20:07, Peter Geis пишет:
> On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 12:12 PM Dmitry Osipenko <digetx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> The code sets OTG mode in the case of mode is unknown.
>>> Based off the code path and behavior on my devices, I'm pretty sure it
>>> defaults to host unless something intervenes in the process, such as
>>> extcon.
>>
>> Okay! It definitely defaults to the peripheral mode in my case, sounds
>> like sensing is working for the OTG mode in yours case.
>

>>> I'll see if I can get host mode working, as I'd really like to see
>>> your Tegra30 cpufreq drivers land.
>>>

>> Please let us know if you'll have any progress, I'll also try to look at
>> it sometime soon.
>
> I got host mode working, it's the same issue with dma alignment that
> was killing gadget mode.
> I did it by literally ripping the dma alignment code out of the
> tegra-ehci driver and it's hideous right now.
> Need to figure out a better way to accomplish that.

That's very nice! Please ping me once you'll have something to try.

>> It will be very nice if all of the pending patches could get into next
>> release. You could also help with that by testing the patches, usually
>> it helps to get some more attention from maintainers.
>
> I'm currently testing the cpuidle driver on both the Xoom and the
> Ouya, but I haven't seen the cpufreq drivers recently.
> Any other patch sets you'd like tested?

I'll be sending out new cpufreq patches to the mailing list soon, will
add you to the CC list. Right now you could find all the patches in the
grate-driver's kernel github [1]. I don't have anything specific to
test, although maybe T30 memory driver and T20/30 devfreq support are
interesting for you to try? Please let me know if you'll spot any
problem or have any question.

[1] https://github.com/grate-driver/linux