Re: ci_hdrc_tegra hard locks kernel when set to dr_mode = "otg"

01.10.2019 15:49, Peter Geis пишет:
> On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 5:27 PM Dmitry Osipenko <digetx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Just to be clear, this part is good to me. Although, doesn't CI driver
>> operates by default in a peripheral mode when drm_mode=otg?
>>
> The code sets OTG mode in the case of mode is unknown.
> Based off the code path and behavior on my devices, I'm pretty sure it
> defaults to host unless something intervenes in the process, such as
> extcon.

Okay! It definitely defaults to the peripheral mode in my case, sounds
like sensing is working for the OTG mode in yours case.

> I'll see if I can get host mode working, as I'd really like to see
> your Tegra30 cpufreq drivers land.

Please let us know if you'll have any progress, I'll also try to look at
it sometime soon.

It will be very nice if all of the pending patches could get into next
release. You could also help with that by testing the patches, usually
it helps to get some more attention from maintainers.