Re: ci_hdrc_tegra hard locks kernel when set to dr_mode = "otg"

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 5:27 PM Dmitry Osipenko <digetx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 30.09.2019 23:55, Dmitry Osipenko пишет:
> > 30.09.2019 23:05, Peter Geis пишет:
> >> Good Afternoon,
> >>
> >> I have prepped the patch for the tegra-udc driver to fail out in host
> >> mode and load as a peripheral in otg mode.
>
> Just to be clear, this part is good to me. Although, doesn't CI driver
> operates by default in a peripheral mode when drm_mode=otg?

The code sets OTG mode in the case of mode is unknown.
Based off the code path and behavior on my devices, I'm pretty sure it
defaults to host unless something intervenes in the process, such as
extcon.

I'll see if I can get host mode working, as I'd really like to see
your Tegra30 cpufreq drivers land.