Re: CLI Terminals with Speakup (Was howto run speakup/orca concurrently in ubuntu)

Well Martin, that time out of 44 lines up to your quoting, line 20 was garbled, but like you say, reading with num-pad is perfect. So I went to the next message in Alpine-and-came back to hear yours again. 2nd time around, no trouble. I don't think more than 1 consecutive line is garbled. I would love to think not quoting an original would fix our problem. In my 30year online, I have hardly ever included an original.
Chime