Re: SPFUNSUPPORTED MAY BE MALICIOUS CLI Terminals with Speakup (Was howto run speakup/orca concurrently in ubuntu)

Hi Martin,
Get rid of pulseaudio and change your speech-dispatcher config to use alsa as suggested by Greg in the bottom of your message. One easy way to stop pulseaudio is to replace /usr/bin/pulseaudio with a file that does nothing. Each time you update your software, you might need to put back the file as the update stuff will overwrite it again.
HTH, Willem