Re: howto run speakup/orca concurrently in ubuntu 22.04 or 24.04

Jookia's page lists one solution to the problem. The other solution
which I personally use is to get rid of pulseaudio since I don't need
it. If you do that, you will want to change the output from pulseaudio
to libao in /etc/speech-dispatcher/speechd.conf if you still want to
use orca.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net