Re: CLI Terminals with Speakup (Was howto run speakup/orca concurrently in ubuntu)

Hi Martin: I wish I had solutions for you, just an observation. About you noticing "long winded text" I am listening with a DecTalk USB. Even in your message at line 54 was garbled, but of course useing flat-review, all was fine. Not completely sure but either blank-lines or quoting an original message may be confusing to Speakup. I will need to pay attention-and-see if its always the same line numbers involved? Your quote of Greg began on line 62. I have a maximum of 180 lines by 240 colomns. Hope we find a solution.
Chime