From: "Janina Sajka" <janina@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Glenn K0LNY" <glennervin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Karen Lewellen" <klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Speakup is a screen review
system for Linux." <speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2021 1:28 AM
Subject: Re: hcaptcha, is A curiosity about multi-user systems?

Glenn:

It's called dyscalculia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyscalculia

As the above page asserts, dyscalculia doesn't mean you're not a genius
in other types of human knowledge.

So, can we please have just a touch of humility here? We want
accomodation from our society for our inability to function from visual
sensory data. Let's be ready to give like we want to get, please.

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka