Re: Git hosting (was Re: Solving screenreader sound problems ...)

Yeah, I've seen that "no bs" label on Gandi for years. I have no idea
what it means. To me it's marketing hype that's supposed to make you
comfortable because it's so common person, and not stuffed shirt. But,
that doesn't define accessibility in any way shape or form.

At W3C we use github and I'm perfectly fine with it. I prefer the cli
where the git and hub commands meet almost all my needs.

hth

Janina

--

Janina Sajka