Re: Git hosting (was Re: Solving screenreader sound problems ...)

Chris,
Who exactly is us?
I hope you realize how many millions of blind and vi individuals there are in the world, all of whom use technology differently and have their own preferences? Speaking personally, it is profoundly frustrating, and counter productive when the word accessible gets used as if it means interchangeable. After all, there are unfortunately rather a few who believe Linux users do not deserve access based on your generalized concept of us.

Just thoughts,
Kare