Re: the push to get rid of CONFIG_VT in the kernel and the future of Speakup

I wasn't suggesting running Speakup on OpenWRT, though I don't see why
it couldn't be done.

My point is that major sectors of the Linux environment rely on serial
ports, not just us. For this reason they'll continue to be supported,
even if that support remains aimed at engineering types alone.

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
		Email:	janina@xxxxxxxxxxx

Linux Foundation Fellow