Re: the push to get rid of CONFIG_VT in the kernel and the future of Speakup

	hello.  My two cents is that it's worth developing Yasr further.  Yasr
runs on any version of Unix, in fact I use it every day on NetBSD systems
and am typing this message from a Yasr equipped NetBSD system.  I find Yasr
to be stable, responsive and quite functional.  In fact, for me, it just
gets out of the way and lets me get my job done.
-thanks
-Brian